Friday, September 5, 2014

List Of Questions, And My Answers.

Nina Rios
Computer Design 1





What is your computer experience?
My computer experience consists of mild use of command prompt, website making, photo edits, and beginner animation creation.

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
I have no real experience with both, but i watch youtube tutorials on how to edit pictures and make your own.

Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?

I do have a laptop, but i have yet to buy photoshop and/or illustrator.

What is your major ?
My major is computer graphics, but i want to expand it to computer science/programming

What do you hope to get out of this class?
I hope to expand my knowledge on adobe products and finally know how to use it for future needs.
Who is your favorite artist?

My favorite artist is everyone, but my favorite music genre is classic rock.

Who is your favorite musician? 

My favorite musician is lindsey stirling
Tell me something interesting about yourself?

I draw, play guitar and piano, sing, and am a photographer.

Write a five line story?
 
Once upon a time doesn't exist anymore. You can't escape the fate thats closing in on you, if you have no strength to give. Soon, so soon, will i fall under to the deep spell of the night. It will consume me, enrage me, be me. Funny thing is, i'm not afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment